Raydon

Were you looking for information about Radon? Raydon is a common misspelling of radon.
 
Radon is an odorless, invisible, and tasteless gas that seeps up through the ground and diffuses into the air. When inhaled, the radioactive particles in this gas can damage the cells that line the lung. The gas is present in nearly all air, and everyone breathes it in every day (but usually at low levels). However, long-term exposure to high levels of radon gas can lead to lung cancer. To help limit exposure, tests can determine if a home has elevated radon levels.
 
(Click Radon to learn more about where this radioactive gas comes from, what long-term exposure to high levels of radon can do to you, and how you can limit exposure to the gas.)
 
Do You Recognize These 13 Celebrity E-Cigarette Smokers?
Referring Pages:
Terms of Use
Advertise with Us
Contact Us
About eMedTV
Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2006-2017 Clinaero, Inc.
eMedTV serves only as an informational resource. This site does not dispense medical advice or advice of any kind. Site users seeking medical advice about their specific situation should consult with their own physician. Click Terms of Use for more information.