Lung Cancer Home > Xalkori
When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Xalkori include the following:
- This medication comes in the form of a capsule. It is normally taken by mouth twice daily.
- You can take Xalkori with or without food.
- The capsules should be swallowed whole; do not open, crush, or dissolve them.
- You should avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking this medicine, unless your healthcare provider tells you otherwise.
- Try to take your doses at the same time each day to keep an even level of the drug in your bloodstream.
- For Xalkori to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.