Lung Cancer Home > Tarceva
Drug InteractionsTarceva can potentially react with a number of other medicines (see Tarceva Drug Interactions).
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure
- A history of heart attack or chest pain
- A history of stroke
- An ulcer in the stomach or upper intestines (peptic ulcer) or diverticular disease (pouches that form in the colon and become inflamed)
- A history of bleeding problems, such as bleeding in the stomach, intestines, or brain
- A smoking habit
- Been treated with chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Lung disease or infection of the lungs
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Tarceva and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Tarceva and Breastfeeding).