Lung Cancer Home > Nicotine Lozenge
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- Heart problems, including heart disease, chest pain (angina), or an irregular heartbeat (heart arrhythmia)
- Had a recent heart attack
- High blood pressure
- An overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
- A tumor of the adrenal gland
- An ulcer in the stomach or upper intestines (peptic ulcer)
- Blood vessel problems, such as Buerger's disease or Raynaud's phenomenon
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Been told to limit the amount of sodium in your diet
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Nicorette Lozenge and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Nicorette Lozenge and Breastfeeding).