Lung Cancer Home > Navelbine Dosage
- This medication is normally given as an injection into a vein (an intravenous, or IV, injection) once a week
- Navelbine injections are usually given by a healthcare provider in a healthcare setting, such as a hospital or infusion center
- It will normally take 6 to 10 minutes to receive your injection
- Your healthcare provider may give you other medicines before your dose to help reduce the risk for certain Navelbine side effects
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage, please talk with your healthcare provider or pharmacist.