Lung Cancer Home > Mechlorethamine
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- An infection of any kind
- A tumor that has spread to your bone marrow
- Low levels of white blood cells
- Low levels of platelets
- Had radiation treatment or previous chemotherapy
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Mustargen and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Mustargen and Breastfeeding).