Lung Cancer Home > Lung Cancer Questions
You might want to ask your doctor the following questions about side effects of lung cancer treatment:
- What side effects should I expect? How long will they last?
- What side effects should I report? Whom should I call?
Some lung cancer questions to ask your doctor about follow-up care include the following:
- After treatment, how often do I need to be checked? What type of follow-up care should I have?
- Will I eventually be able to resume my normal activities?
Consider asking your doctor the following lung cancer questions about the healthcare team:
- Who will be involved with my treatment and rehabilitation?
- What is the role of each member of the healthcare team in my care?
- What has been your experience in caring for patients with lung cancer?
You may wish to ask your doctor the following questions about lung cancer resources:
- Are there lung cancer support groups in the area?
- Are there organizations I can contact for more information about cancer, specifically lung cancer?