Lung Cancer Home > Iressa
- Iressa comes in the form of a tablet. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- This medication can be taken with or without food.
- Try to take your dose at the same time each day to keep an even level of the medicine in your bloodstream.
- People who have difficulty swallowing Iressa can dissolve the tablets in half a glass of water and drink the water. Other liquids should not be used to dissolve the medication.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not stop taking Iressa just because you feel better.